If you find yourself in a conversation about dieting or weight loss, chances are you’ll hear about the ketogenic, or custom keto diet for beginners.
The keto diet has become one of the most popular methods worldwide among people trying to lose weight and improve their health.
If you’ve been thinking about trying the keto diet and have gotten the thumbs-up from your doctor, use this article to learn more about what to eat and what to limit while following a keto diet review –
What is the keto diet?
A ketogenic diet is high in fat, moderate in protein and very low in carbohydrates which causes the body to behave in a similar way to periods of limited food availability.
Between meals, as well as during fasting, starvation and strenuous exercise, when blood glucose levels fall, fatty acids are released from adipose tissue and can be used by most cells as a fuel source.
In the liver, some fatty acids are formed into ‘ketone bodies’ – acetoacetate which is then further metabolized to beta-hydroxybutyrate and acetone.
Ketone bodies can be used by tissues, including the brain, as a source of fuel.
There is no restriction on the number of healthy fats that can be eaten. However, once ketosis has been achieved, appetite should decrease.
It is important to eat plenty of fat to stay in ketosis. So, foods such as avocado, olive oil, coconut oil, and MCT oil can be eaten liberally.
Nuts, seeds, wild oily fish and eggs provide other sources of healthy fats.
What are some of the benefits of the keto diet?
- Lower blood sugar (and thus lower inflammation) and reduce the risk of metabolic syndrome and diseases associated with it.
- Control appetite – ketosis affects ‘hunger’ hormones and allows us to feel full for longer. In contrast, eating a lot of carbohydrates can have the opposite effect.
- Help with weight loss: A ketogenic diet may help you lose more weight in the first 3 to 6 months than some other diets.
This may be because it takes more calories to change fat into energy than it does to change carbs into energy.
It’s also possible that a high-fat, high-protein diet satisfies you more, so you eat less, but that hasn’t been proven yet.
Who uses the keto diet?
People use a ketogenic diet most often to lose weight, but it can help manage certain medical conditions, like epilepsy, too.
It also may help people with heart disease, certain brain diseases, and even acne, but there needs to be more research in those areas.
Talk with your doctor first to find out if it’s safe for you to try a ketogenic diet, especially if you have type 1 diabetes.
What are the Side-effects of the keto diet?
The more common ones aren’t usually serious: You might have constipation, mild low blood sugar, or indigestion.
Much less often, low-carb diets can lead to kidney stones or high levels of acid in your body (acidosis).
- Other side effects can include the “keto flu,” which may include headache, weakness, irritability; bad breath; and fatigue.
- The keto diet may also have neuroprotective effects and help improve cognitive function in people with Alzheimer’s disease, though more research is needed.
- While the keto diet does seem to have some benefits, it is typically high in saturated fat.
This can raise LDL (“bad”) cholesterol in some individuals, increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease and cardiovascular events like heart attack and stroke.
For this reason, the keto diet may not be a good option for everyone.
- Additionally, the keto diet is not recommended for people who are pregnant or nursing, or those who have kidney disease, liver disease, respiratory failure, cardiac arrhythmia, or type 1 diabetes (7Trusted Source, 8Trusted Source).
Ketogenic dieting basics
- The keto diet, as a rule, is very low in carbs, high in fat, and moderate in protein.
- When following a ketogenic diet, carb content is between 5–10% of calories consumed, though looser versions of the diet exist.
- Fats should replace most cut carbs and deliver approximately 60–80% of your total caloric intake.
- Proteins should account for around 10–30% of energy needs, while carbs are usually restricted to 5%.
- This carb reduction forces your body to rely on fats as its main energy source instead of glucose—a process known as ketosis.
- While in ketosis, your body uses ketones—molecules produced in the liver from fats when glucose is limited—as an alternate fuel source.
- Plus, keto diets reduce hunger and increase satiety, which can be particularly helpful when trying to lose weight.
- Research shows that ketogenic diets are effective at promoting weight loss — though they may be no more effective than other weight-loss diets.
Ketogenic diet meal plans
Switching to a ketogenic diet may seem overwhelming, but it doesn’t have to be difficult. Your focus should be on reducing carbs while increasing the fat and protein content of meals and snacks.
To reach and remain in a state of ketosis, carbs must be restricted.
While certain people might only achieve ketosis by eating 20 grams of carbs per day, others may be successful with a higher carb intake.
Generally, the lower your carbohydrate intake, the easier it is to reach and stay in ketosis.
This is why sticking to keto-friendly foods and avoiding items rich in carbs is the best way to successfully lose weight on a ketogenic diet.
When following a ketogenic diet, meals and snacks should center around the following foods:-
- Eggs: pastured, organic, or conventional all work fine
- Poultry: chicken and turkey
- Fatty fish: salmon, herring, and mackerel
- Meat: beef, venison, pork, organ meats, and bison
- Full-fat dairy: unsweetened yoghurt, butter, and cream
- Full-fat cheese: cheddar, mozzarella, brie, goat cheese, and cream cheese
- Nuts and seeds: macadamia nuts, almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, peanuts, and flaxseeds
- Nut butter: no-sugar-added peanut, almond, and cashew butter
- Oils rich in healthy fats: olive oil, avocado oil, and sesame oil
- Avocados: whole avocados can be added to almost any meal or snack
- Non-starchy vegetables: greens, broccoli, tomatoes, mushrooms, and peppers
- Condiments: salt, pepper, vinegar, lemon juice, fresh herbs, and spices
The following foods should be limited:-
- Bread and baked goods: white bread, whole wheat bread, crackers, cookies, doughnuts, and rolls
- Sweets and sugary foods: sugar, ice cream, candy, maple syrup, honey, agave syrup, and coconut sugar
- Sweetened beverages: soda, juice, sweetened teas, and sports drinks
- Pasta: spaghetti and other noodles
- Grains and grain products: wheat, rice, oats, breakfast cereals, and tortillas
- Starchy vegetables: potatoes, sweet potatoes, butternut squash, corn, peas, and pumpkin
- Beans and legumes: black beans, chickpeas, lentils, and kidney beans
- Fruit: citrus, grapes, bananas, and pineapple
- High carb sauces: barbecue sauce, ketchup, honey mustard, sugary salad dressings, and dipping sauces
- Certain alcoholic beverages: beer and sugary mixed drinks
How do I know if I’m in ketosis?
A reliable method is that you can measure the levels of blood ketones by using a ketone meter. You also can use urine strips. In ketosis, you have a higher level of ketones than usual.
What are macros and how do I calculate them?
“Macros” is the short term for macronutrients, which are categorized into three types of nutrients that provide most of the energy – protein, carbohydrates, and fats.
When you calculate your macros, you are adding up the number of proteins, carbs, and fats that you are ingesting. Tracking the intake of macros can help you make smart and healthy food choices.
Generally, your macros intake should be around 5% carbs, 20% protein, and 75% fats. However, macros are specific to each individual; therefore, the use of a Keto macros calculator is a good decision
Indian Keto Diets (Veg & Non-Veg)
Indian keto diets are one of the most effective ways to reduce body fat percentage. However, they become useful only when they are fully customised as per personal requirements and body types.
Keto Diets must be well customised so that your body gradually & progressively goes into “Ketosis” and your body starts using “Fats as a Fuel” and you burn fat more quickly.
Furthermore, people face severe side effects of Keto Diets including Ketoacidosis.
When you design an Indian Keto diet plan for yourself, keep in mind the cooking time and shelf life of the food.
In the Indian Keto diet plan, it is the diet that matters foremost, and exercise only makes you feel good.
The effects of the diet rest 90% on the food and the rest from exercise.
Exercise is helpful when you want to tighten your muscles, and want to tone your body that has just lost its stores of fat.
What is the Custom Keto Diet Program?
The Keto diet is currently a popular trend that most people are doing. However, there are a lot of risks to a person’s health when the diet is not tailored for you
This is why the Custom Keto Diet Program is engineered to help millions of people who are trying to lose weight naturally and effectively.
Custom Keto Diet helps you understand the different types of food to eat to help you lose weight and eliminate the fat in the stubborn areas of your body.
The Custom Keto Diet runs in an 8-week-long program that tailors a customized meal plan for your specific body shape and type.
Custom Keto Diet also considers your lifestyle, how often you work out, and how stressed you are, and unlike other keto diets, it considers your taste buds and your food preferences to ensure that you are enjoying each meal you are eating.
Dieting is not an easy thing to do, and it can be ineffective and unhealthy for the body.
This is why people who want to lose weight should be careful about what to follow, especially when this is just random information you see on the internet.
Diets should be based on your body type and lifestyle. Sometimes, it isn’t enjoyable, especially when you restrict yourself from delicious foods.
But the creator of Custom Keto Diet for beginners, Rachel Roberts, wants individuals to enjoy their diet and achieve successful results.
Custom Keto Diet can be very helpful. It allows you to fully commit to meal plans because these are engineered based on your food preferences.
You don’t have to say goodbye to the foods that you love while following this Custom Keto Diet program. When doing the Custom Keto Diet program, you can enjoy numerous benefits that will boost your self-confidence.
Imagine wearing your clothes and feeling the fit become loose when you wear them. This is one of the sure feelings you will get when you do the Custom Keto Diet program.
To enumerate, these are the amazing benefits that Custom Keto Diet can provide:
● A quick custom diet keto plan that can help you lose weight quickly and effectively. It can be used when preparing for an event or occasion because of how easy and quick the results show.
● Custom Keto Diet Program uses scientifically proven methods in choosing the right healthy food sources you can eat in your meal plans.
● Custom Keto Diet Program gives a detailed and well-instructed step-by-step guide on how to lose weight.
● Custom Keto Diet saves your time spent in supermarkets because of its helpful grocery list for each week’s meal plans.
custom keto diet
So, it is more effective in losing weight, plus it helps you stay motivated in following the meal plan because the food you will eat is delicious.
● You can enjoy a more confident self as your body transforms into a healthier and prettier version of yourself.
● You can learn different kinds of recipes for your diet, from appetizers, meals, and even desserts for your diet. This can help you eat anything you want without even feeling like you are on a diet because these recipes are keto-friendly.
● Custom Keto Diet Plan helps you choose the right food to order when you are in a restaurant so that you won’t get tempted and have a cheat day while you are having a date or eating out with friends and family.
Like any other weight loss diets or products out there, it will be ineffective if the individual following does not fully commit to the Custom Keto Diet program. Custom Keto Diet Program is important to stay disciplined and commit to weight loss Custom Keto Diet program to enjoy the optimal benefits it can provide.
Even when the Custom Keto Diet Plan is safe, there are still unavoidable side effects experienced by the people following the diet.
Regardless if it is specifically this Custom Keto Diet or other diets available for free, there are side effects that come with it.
Side effects can be dizziness, feeling light-headed, low energy, sleepy, and a weak feeling.
These side effects usually are felt when you first start doing the diet because your body is not used to the food intake you are doing. After taking some time to adjust, your body switches back to its normal activity, and you will no longer feel the side effects.
Who is it for? Custom Keto Diet
Adult men and women who want to lose weight and eliminate the fats stored in their bodies are very much welcome to try the Custom Keto Diet program.
Individuals who want to lose weight naturally and safely should follow the Custom Keto Diet program.
Pregnant and nursing women are not allowed to follow the Custom Keto Diet program because it needs them to restrict their diet, which can be unhealthy for the baby or the pregnant woman.
For people suffering from medical conditions and are asked to eat healthily, please consult your doctor first before following the Custom Keto Diet program to ensure your safety.
Custom Keto Diet beginners Program is packed with a complete set of materials that offer a wide coverage of information you can learn about a plus. It has detailed instructions to guide you through the Custom Keto Diet program and help you fully understand without getting confused with meals, recipes and can even help you make grocery shopping fun and easy.
Here is a list of materials you can get inclusive with the Custom Keto Diet beginners program [ 2022]
● The 8-week meal plan is used by nutritionists, personal trainers, and chefs to guarantee optimal progress in your weight loss journey. You do not have anything to worry about because the meals are easy to prepare.
The meals depend on your food preference, and your lifestyle and are specially designed for your body type and shape. It is optimized for your ideal calorie and macro intake.
● Instructions on how to customize your meals. This means you get to have a guided list of knowing what to eat, and also customizing your meals depending on your food preference.
The meal plans offered in this Custom Keto Diet beginners program have a lot of food variety, so there are no problems in selecting the recipes you want to do.
● A grocery list that can help you save time in the supermarket. You can download this list for each week, and it already contains the ingredients you will need for the whole week of meals. It is that convenient.
● Fast Food Restaurant Guide fully equips you with knowledge about the right food to order when you are eating out.
This prevents you from getting tempted and having a cheat day during the 8-week program. Also, this information can help you in the long run, even after the Custom Keto Diet program.
● Keto Diet 101 is a manual of how the whole Custom Keto Diet program works. It contains everything you need to know about the whole process so you can grasp a full understanding of the program you are doing.
Different kinds of recipes are there in the Custom Keto Diet. Some of these recipes are for keto bacon, keto chocolate treats, keto savoury foods, keto snacks, keto cookies, keto avocado foods, and many more to mention. The Custom Keto Diet Program indeed offers a wide array of recipes that lets you eat delicious food while you are on a diet.
Custom Keto Diet Plan: OVERVIEW
Would you like to learn more about what kinds of food to lose weight and be healthier without having to say goodbye to your favorite food or deprive yourself of eating?
The Custom Keto Diet is engineered to give you a complete health transformation that will change your life for the better.
The Custom Keto Diet Plan will let you enjoy your whole weight loss process because you still get to eat delicious foods while having a diet.
This Custom Keto Diet program is perfect for people who want to lose weight quickly for events or occasions, too, as it offers quick results.
Custom Keto Diet is better to invest in a good and reliable diet program rather than following those free ones you see on the internet.
This ensures that your efforts do not go to waste, and investing in the Custom Keto Diet Plan has a big advantage since it customizes the whole 8-week program for your body type, food preferences, and lifestyle.
The Custom Keto Diet is more effective when compared to other custom keto diet programs, and this has helped thousands of men and women lose weight quickly and effectively.
Also, several professional athletes, celebrities, nutritionists, and chefs have personally tried the Custom Keto Diet Plan program and came back with good results.
Q1 Does custom keto diet work?
Yes, it works when you use it in a sufficient manner.
Q2 How much does custom keto diet cost?
It’s almost 37$. Best buying link click here
Q3 What is the custom keto diet?
The complete Custom Keto Diet Plan is created based on your dietary preferences, body type, and lifestyle.
Q4 What keto foods can I eat?
- seafood and fish.
- low-carb vegetables.
- Healthy oils, seeds, and nuts.
- yogurt and cottage cheese plain.
Q5 Why keto is a waste of time?
Nobody can completely cut out carbohydrates. You will gain the weight back and then some as soon as you start eating them again or as soon as your body can no longer use the extra fat you are ingesting for energy. Therefore, this diet is basically a WASTE of TIME, even though you might like the instant benefits.
Q6 How long should you do keto?
Approx 6 months max
Q7 What happens when you quit keto?
Losing the keto diet may result in increased muscle mass. And if you’re over 30, that’s especially encouraging news because muscle synthesis starts to decline as we get older. We burn fewer calories while at rest when we have less total muscle mass, which can lead to eventual strength and mobility loss.